Friday, July 8, 2011

nesting....

I was straightening up my yarn and came across a bunch of yarn scraps in a bag.

I hate to throw it out but don't have much use for it.


We have an old cat tail bird feeder for sunflower seeds but haven't used it since moving here. It just sits in the garden as an ornament.

Well, I just shoved all the yarn bits down inside the feeder. The holes are large so getting the yarn bits out shouldn't be a problem.



Although its late for this year's nesting, I know the birds will see it because it is right next to a bird bath in the bushes. Maybe by next spring, they'll feel comfortable enough to use it....if not, at least the yarn looks pretty!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Very clever idea..... it's "sew" creative!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...