Saturday, July 9, 2011

happy mail

I dread going to the mailbox. I hate it so much, that I ask my kids to do it. That way I won't barf if there is an unexpected bill in there.

I used to LOVE getting mail....you know, back in the day when people sent letters....and I didn't have more bills than moola.
Everyone now and then though, I get a little something in the mail that really surprises me. Even more surprising is when I get 2 surprises a week apart!

Then, SURPRISE! A couple weeks ago, Kerry sent me this jam making kit in the mail. Totally made my day. (I have been wanting to make some jam for awhile but couldn't find the little tools that make it easier. Like the little magnetic thingie you take freaky hot lids out of super hot water with, or the little lid pusher downer to make all the air come out......stuff like that.)




Then this past week, Jill sent me a little hedgehog pin cushion that is just PRECIOUS!

as if that wasn't enough, she also sent me some fabric and a cute owl pen!

Thank you both SO SO MUCH! You girls made my day....twice!

3 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

That IS Happy Mail and you SO deserve it, Val! Enjoy!:) Lori

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Enjoy your snail mail surprises Val! I know you will use everything to make some great stuff. Best wishes, Tammy

jillytacy said...

Happy mail is the best mail! I hate bills too so I'm glad you enjoyed some fun mail instead.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...