Friday, July 15, 2011

Hangin with my gnomie

Yesterday I walked by the couch and saw Gunter, just sitting there.

He was wearing a pair of those paper 3D glasses that are on the tops of Kleenex boxes right now.


I asked him what he was doing and he replied "Kaela said these were 3D glasses and since I want to see in 3D, I'm wearing them."
I explained how people already saw in 3D, that the glasses were meant for theaters.
I told him he should take them off because they make you nauseous if you wear them too long.


He blew me off and said he would take them off when he was good and ready! (he was quite prickly yesterday...I think this whole P90X thing has him feeling a bit left out....)


My day goes by and I'm walking through the kitchen...and hear a horrible noise. You know the noise.....you've MADE the noise.

We call it horking....retching, ralphing, spewing, barfing, puking (hate that word)....amongst others......



now if you'll notice, Gunter is horking into Mojo's dog bowl. (He couldn't get to the toilet fast enough....the whole "no legs" thing.)

Mojo REALLY didn't want to eat dinner last night...

2 comments:

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Yuck! Poor Gunther and poor Mojo!! Put Gunther in his room. He is sequestered until he is feeling better. I never cared much for puking either. We go with the old standby vomiting. Hubby has picked up a stomach bug and he has been sequestered for a couple days. No sharing in this house!

jillytacy said...

Poor Gunter! Hope he's feeling better today! He made me laugh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...